Monday JaxCTF Update

inkrypto

Oct 29, 2012, 9:34:53 AM10/29/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Happy Monday,

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I did -- thanks Sandy!!!

On the CTF this weekend. Start thinking about your team. Team names. Two
person teams work well. Three people a team max. If you don't have a
team, don't worry, we can pair you up or you can work by yourself if so
desired.

We are going to spend about 5-6 hours on the CTF and then two hours going
over answers/teaching how to solve things so it can be a leaning exercise
as well.

Also, we are getting a lot of inquires and we may not have enough space.
If you would please confirm and specify if you're on a team and whatnot.
So we have enough food, drinks, space, etc.

Let me or Jess <hires...@gmail.com> know if you have any questions.

thank you
brent

.

Jess Hires

Oct 29, 2012, 9:37:47 AM10/29/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
I know we have confirmed the day with Peak10, have we determined when we're
going to start?

Sent from my iPhone

inkrypto

Oct 29, 2012, 10:14:16 AM10/29/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
10 AM and does anyone know how to set up google RSVP?

On Oct 29, 2012, at 9:34 AM, inkrypto <inkr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Happy Monday,

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.� I did -- thanks Sandy!!!�

On the CTF this weekend.� Start thinking about your team.� Team names.� Two person teams work well.� Three people a team max.� If you don't have a team, don't worry, we can pair you up or you can work by yourself if so desired.�

We are going to spend about 5-6 hours on the CTF and then two hours going over answers/teaching how to solve things so it can be a leaning exercise as well.

Also, we are getting a lot of inquires and we may not have enough space.� If you would please confirm and specify if you're on a team and whatnot.� So we have enough food, drinks, space, etc.

Let me or Jess know if you have any questions.

thank you
brent

.�

Michael Potts

Oct 29, 2012, 10:27:42 AM10/29/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
The Google+ Event page is here:

Michael Potts
GV: (904) 638-2914 | Gtalk: H...@HMStudios.net

Jordan Wiens

Oct 29, 2012, 10:44:42 AM10/29/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
"Oops! This event could not be found.
Your URL may be incorrect, the event may have been deleted, or you may not have access to the event."

??

Jess Hires

Oct 29, 2012, 10:53:32 AM10/29/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Brent, adjust the time on the event, it says 11am.

Jordan, is the link not working for you? It works for me, may require a Google Plus account?

Michael Potts

Oct 29, 2012, 11:27:20 AM10/29/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
I did not notice, but it is set to be a private event. You need to be added to the invite list to see the event page.

Once you are able to see the page, you have the opportunity to answer the question "are you going" just below the info about the address and time.

The list of people who have RSVPed is on the right.

Michael Potts
GV: (904) 638-2914 | Gtalk: H...@HMStudios.net

Jordan Wiens

Oct 29, 2012, 11:29:12 AM10/29/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
It's working for me now after the invite, thanks Jess.

inkrypto

Oct 29, 2012, 11:32:51 AM10/29/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Arrive at 10, there will be bagels and juice and whatnot, get situated and start CTF at 11.