Facebook event page

inkrypto

Oct 31, 2012, 9:05:13 AM10/31/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Ok I suck at google groups this events page is junk.  so here's a facebook event page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/361966543896601/

Does everyone have the address to peak10?

Matthew Lombard

Oct 31, 2012, 9:30:18 AM10/31/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Will you still use this group for communications?

- Matthew Lombard

Jess Hires

Oct 31, 2012, 9:31:10 AM10/31/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Yep! It doesn't really matter what we use, inkrypto and I are keeping track of all of it.

inkrypto

Oct 31, 2012, 9:36:15 AM10/31/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
yes, we most certainly will still use this group.  more so than fb but we want more people to come to the event so that's why we created that page too.

we are tracking both, as well as personal emails to me or jess.