Our Global Initiative Meditation is, Sunday, October 24 "Healing Grief" with Javier Ruiz

Javier Ruiz

Oct 22, 2021, 9:30:40 PM10/22/21
to javie...@googlegroups.com
Saludos,
Por este medio les quiero anunciar que este domingo a la 1pm voy a dirigir una meditación global enfocada en los lutos. Los que quieran conectarse pueden usar el siguiente enlace:

Actividad libre de costo.
Será cursada en inglés.

Compartan con sus contactos

Javier Ruiz
SanacionPR.com
(787)525-6905

BBSH - BBIRH Global Meditation Initiative

The next meditation will be held

Sunday October 24, 2021
1 PM EDT (New York)
17:00 GMT
Via Zoom (see link below)

Dear All,

Please join us as we offer prayer and meditation to all the people of the world as we hold the following intention...

Healing Grief

  This event is open to the public so please feel free to pass this invitation among friends and family that want to join us for these group events.

To convert the event time to the local time in your area:  https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

With Gratitude,

Javier Ruiz
BBSH 2007
San Juan, Puerto Rico
https://www.javier-ruiz.com/

BBSH is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: BBSH's Sunday Meditation
Time: 1 PM EDT/ 17:00 GMT

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6490714815?pwd=NWdqMzA4R3pFNVl0MFllVGRRZ2JOdz09

Meeting ID: 649 071 4815
Password: BBSH

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,6490714815#,,#,766454# US (New York)
+13126266799,,6490714815#,,#,766454# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US

If you are using a phone
Meeting ID: 649 071 4815
Password: 766454
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aeeBx0wuWR
For more information about BBIRH
www.BBIRH.org

To offer prayers to someone in need please click here

For more about the Barbara Brennan School of Healing
www.barbarabrennan.com
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Share Share
Forward Forward
Barbara Brennan School of Healing
500 NE Spanish River Boulevard, Suite 201
Boca Raton, FL 33431 • USA
+1 561-620-8767
www.barbarabrennan.com

No longer wish to receive our emails?
Click here to unsubscribe from this mailing list.