Hiring : Role : Data Engineer

Ankit Shawn

Jun 20, 2022, 2:43:05 PM6/20/22
to ankit...@resource-logistics.com

Please reply to ankit...@resource-logistics.com

Role : Data EngineerLocation : Houston,Texas USA
Long term

3+ years’ experience as a lead. The lead should have experience leading a scrum team of 5 or more engineers.

We are looking for a skilled and motivated Spark Data Engineer, to lead a small team of talented data engineers. In this role, you'll bring advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues, and we'll look to your Spark data engineering subject matter expertise! In this role, you will frequently contribute to the development of new ideas and methods. You will also get to work on complex, interesting problems, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. We'd love for you to provide expertise to functional project teams, and you may also participate in cross-functional initiatives.

Responsibilities

  • Lead a team of 5-8 talented, motivated engineers and help them deliver while remaining hands on throughout the time.
  • In this role, you'll bring advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues, and we'll look to your Spark data engineering subject matter expertise!
  • You will also get to work on complex, interesting problems, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
  • We'll rely on your experience and expertise to provide direction and guidance to process improvements, including in helping to establish/advise on policies
  • Leads one or more project teams of other data engineers for all stages of design and development for complex, secure and performant data solutions and models, including design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration of structured/unstructured data
  • Ability to work as a Big Data Engineer as an individual contributor or team player
  • Mines data using modern tools and programming languages
  • Collaborates and communicates with project team regarding project progress and issue resolution