EJS Performance

Yogi

Oct 5, 2010, 9:48:56 PM10/5/10
to JavaScriptMVC
I have the page trying to create HTML table with about 1000 rows, yes
sadly 1000 rows.
Unfortunately i need user have all the data EJS appears slow. I made
sure delay is not from network.

Any suggestions for performance. is it possible like let's say bring
HTML for 100 rows and work on rest etc?

Brian Moschel

Oct 5, 2010, 11:57:32 PM10/5/10
to javasc...@googlegroups.com
How are you doing this?  Is it by

a) creating a table and inserting one row at a time 1000 times?

or

b) using EJS to render a single table with 1000 rows once?

The first will be extremely slow, the second faster with DOM insertions being expensive.

- Brian

Brian Moschel

Jupiter Consulting
\Development\Training\Support