Overriding Controller -> DOM Naming Behavior

William Boga IV

Oct 7, 2010, 7:13:29 AM10/7/10
to JavaScriptMVC
Is there a way to override the default DOM naming behavior in v3.0?
Currently, the controller name is sent through the
jQuery.String.underscore function which converts controllers names
like 'leftContentContainer' into 'left_content_container'-- the latter
used to find the DOM element. I'd prefer to keep the syntax of the
former.

Justin Meyer

Oct 7, 2010, 7:18:26 AM10/7/10
to JavaScriptMVC
can you ask your question on: http://forum.javascriptmvc.com/

William Boga IV

Oct 7, 2010, 7:24:08 AM10/7/10
to JavaScriptMVC
I tried to post there, but did not see an option to create a new post.

Justin Meyer

Oct 7, 2010, 7:27:13 AM10/7/10
to javasc...@googlegroups.com
New Topic button.

Justin Meyer

Jupiter Consulting
\Development\Training\Support
847-924-6039
justin...@gmail.com

William Boga IV

Oct 7, 2010, 7:39:23 AM10/7/10
to JavaScriptMVC
I'm signed into the new forum using my Google account, but for some
reason, I don't have 'post' permissions. Do I need to signup for a
ZOHO account in order to post?

On Oct 7, 7:27 am, Justin Meyer <justinbme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> New Topic button.
>
> Justin Meyer
>
> Jupiter Consulting
> \Development\Training\Support
> 847-924-6039
> justinbme...@gmail.com
>
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 6:24 AM, William Boga IV <william.b...@frycomm.com>wrote:
>

> > I tried to post there, but did not see an option to create a new post.
>
> > On Oct 7, 7:18 am, Justin Meyer <justinbme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > can you ask your question on:http://forum.javascriptmvc.com/

> > --
> > .

Justin Meyer

Oct 7, 2010, 7:44:18 AM10/7/10
to javasc...@googlegroups.com
It says you don't have post permission, or you're just sensing that b/c you don't see the yellow New Topic button?
You should be able to sign in with a google account.

Justin Meyer

Jupiter Consulting
\Development\Training\Support
847-924-6039
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to javascriptmv...@googlegroups.com.

William Boga IV

Oct 7, 2010, 7:46:58 AM10/7/10
to JavaScriptMVC
The permissions part is just my best guess. If I goto Zoho's main
forum (http://forums.zoho.com/zoho-discussions), I see the post button
beside the search box, but from http://forum.javascriptmvc.com/#home,
the button is not there.

On Oct 7, 7:44 am, Justin Meyer <justinbme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It says you don't have post permission, or you're just sensing that b/c you
> don't see the yellow New Topic button?
> You should be able to sign in with a google account.
>
> Justin Meyer
>
> Jupiter Consulting
> \Development\Training\Support
> 847-924-6039
> justinbme...@gmail.com

Justin Meyer

Oct 7, 2010, 7:47:15 AM10/7/10
to javasc...@googlegroups.com
Ah, I think there is a bug.  When I sign in, I had to refresh to see the New Topic button.

Justin Meyer

Jupiter Consulting
\Development\Training\Support
847-924-6039

Justin Meyer

Oct 7, 2010, 7:47:49 AM10/7/10
to javasc...@googlegroups.com
Refresh the page.

Justin Meyer

Jupiter Consulting
\Development\Training\Support
847-924-6039
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to javascriptmv...@googlegroups.com.

William Boga IV

Oct 7, 2010, 8:16:22 AM10/7/10
to JavaScriptMVC
Today must not be my day to post...

I've tried using a few different browsers and get the same result.
However, the 'New Post' tag exists in the source code-- it's just
empty:

<li class="flRight" id="newTopicTab"></li>

On Oct 7, 7:47 am, Justin Meyer <justinbme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Refresh the page.
>
> Justin Meyer
>
> Jupiter Consulting
> \Development\Training\Support
> 847-924-6039
> justinbme...@gmail.com
>
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 6:46 AM, William Boga IV <william.b...@frycomm.com>wrote:
>

> > The permissions part is just my best guess. If I goto Zoho's main
> > forum (http://forums.zoho.com/zoho-discussions), I see the post button
> > beside the search box, but fromhttp://forum.javascriptmvc.com/#home,

Justin Meyer

Oct 7, 2010, 9:06:23 AM10/7/10