Getting started with FuncUnit

Bala

Dec 1, 2010, 4:35:24 AM12/1/10
to JavaScriptMVC
Hi all,

I'm new to FuncUnit, Please check and let me know the following tests
are possible or not.

First i've to find a word using the browser find function, no need to
type the string, we mention the word in the code itself, once found
and selected the word, just wrap an element for the founded word (i.e.

i've to compare the html of that particular div or paragraph which
contains the selected word before and after this action happend.

Also after opening the document using funcunit, getting an error
Permission denied for <file://> to get property Window.document
from ......
in the line 11815 of funcunit.js "if(FuncUnit._window.document ==
null){"

thanks and regards
Bala

Justin Meyer