Hiya

1 view

CrazyWizdom

Oct 27, 2010, 4:34:26 PM10/27/10
to JavaScriptMVC
Hi people,

Just thought I would write a quick note to introduce myself. I am
working on the early stages of an html5 "desktop in a web browser
application" that would really benefit from some MVC and proper
development process. I love jquery but only end up writing scripts
rather than a properly architectured application like I do in php.

This project is going to be heavy on js and light on php, so I need to
get more serious about how my javascript is structured. Is it true
that your framework is built on top of jquery? If so I may have found
my perfect match (I read something about this on stack overflow).

Anyways, just thought I'd say hi,

dan :)

Brian Moschel

Oct 27, 2010, 4:37:48 PM10/27/10