Use a Tree data structure for RGraph

Sharat Gajulapalli

Feb 8, 2017, 10:57:31 PM2/8/17
to JavaScript InfoVis Toolkit
Hi all,

I am trying to integrate RGraph with my data set which is in the form of a Tree. I am using the Javascript implementation of a Tree from the following website

The problem i'm facing with this approach is that when I do a JSON.stringify(tree) where tree is my Tree object, it throws an error stating some cyclic dependency and it can't convert to a JSON string which I believe is the way RGraph expects the input to be. Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Are there any examples or any pointers as to how to use a Tree data structure with RGraph?

Thanks,
Sharat

Steve

Feb 10, 2017, 2:45:10 AM2/10/17
to javascript-information...@googlegroups.com
I do not know exactly what you mean but do U have sees the jsoneditor of Thomas Frank?
Just copy your JSON into the form

I use this api for displaying my rgraph json structure in my tool.

good luck

Hamann

Sharat Gajulapalli

Feb 13, 2017, 1:02:30 AM2/13/17
to JavaScript InfoVis Toolkit
I resolved this issue by doing a JSON.decycle method from this API