Decision Tree sourced from a CSV, how can I maintain the CSV using an grasphical interface JS

Aref Tashnizi

Jun 10, 2017, 4:00:19 AM6/10/17
to JavaScript InfoVis Toolkit
Let me explain what I am after: There is a CSV file with the following columns
Section,Prompt ID,Description, Prompt
What I want to do is represent the data in a graphical manner where the user could drag and drop and maintain the CSV file in any way they like. The data in the source CSV file is designed for a call centre user to follow the prompt message on the screen. When a call centre user receives a call from a customer question will be asked and depending on the customer answer there could be other questions prompted to the call receiver to process further.
The requirements are to make the maintenance of the source CSV file easier for the admin person maintaining the CSV file before rolling it out to the business end user.
This is where I am coming in. I have been asked to come up with a graphical solution for maintaining the CSV file.
I have attached a sample CSV file with this post.
Every prompt may have more that 1 outcomes. For example prompt 1 asks do you have pension somewhere else? If Yes then go to next prompt 9 and if No then go to Next prompt 10.6 and so on.

Is there a way to graphically add new prompts and add next prompt?
Is there a way say if the admin person want to update a Message used in more that one place in the CSV file so they could update the prompt description and answers?

Please if you have done anything like it please get in touch.

Additional Withdrawal AMPP 170517.csv

Murray Bourne

Jun 10, 2017, 11:23:55 PM6/10/17
to JavaScript InfoVis Toolkit
Aref

This Group is very quiet and developers are very scarce here.

Perhaps this is a better option for your requirement?

The text on the nodes is editable, which your admin person could use.  You could save the edited text to a database and extract an updated CSV from there. (Or consider not having a CSV at all - let the database retain the required info.)

Hope it helps.

Regards
Murray