[adopt-a-jsr] JSR 367, JSON-B

Aatul Palandurkar

May 24, 2016, 7:36:10 AM5/24/16
to java...@googlegroups.com
I am sending the following message to my JUG mailing list.

We have received details of the JSR367 for testing.

The details of the JSR367 specification are available on its JCP page

JSR Page for JSR367 is
https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=367

We should download the specification and go through it so we can
figure out what needs to be tested

JSR367 Specification can be downloaded at
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/edr/jsr367/index.html

The reference implementation is available in a GIT repository

Reference Implementation source code link
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipselink.runtime/tree/master/jsonb

We should clone the repository build it and try running it
as per the specification and if any issue is found we need to
file that issue with the Jeera bug tracking tool

Jeera Link for filing issues (needs java.net account)
https://java.net/jira/browse/JSONB_SPEC/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

If by any chance you do not have an account with java.net yet you
will need a login by signing up for it free.

Anyone willing to wants to participate in the same, please do let me know we can contribute as JUG.

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
(091) 976-621-0353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Awards :
  • Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India 2015
  • Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit 2015

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH