Eminent Speaker session at JUG Pune

Aatul Palandurkar

Apr 26, 2019, 7:37:20 AM4/26/19
to java...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We will be fortunate to host Mr. Chandra Guntur from USA. He is Java User Group Leader of New York Java Special Interest Group (SIG) and Member of Executive Committee of Java Community Process (JCP EC). The NY Java SIG is the first Java User Group in existence (since September 1995) and is the largest Java User Group in North America. and well led by eminent speaker like Chandra and supported by veteran Java Champion Frank Greco.

Chandra has shown interest in speaking and sharing his experiences at Java User Group, Pune. He will be in Pune between 28th April 2019 to 2nd May 2019. Currently he is India for GIDS (Great Indian Developer Summit) and will be on vacation later still he is willing to give his time to us.

Please let me know when we can plan a session in between that period and where we can conduct the session.

I will also be sharing topics he is interested in giving talk once I receive it.

So lets participate, select the topic by replying or voting and attend the session with maximum attendees to show that Java Pune is the most active and best JUG in India.

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
+91-9766-210-353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Awards :
  • Rashtriya Pratibha Award, 2018
  • Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India, 2015
  • Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit, 2015

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH