[Book Published] "Gradle Essentials"

Kunal Dabir

Jan 7, 2016, 8:27:23 AM1/7/16

I am pleased to announce that my book, Gradle Essentials, is now published. In this quick, introductory book, I have tried to cover fundamentals that are important in understanding of Gradle as a build automation tool for JVM. If you happen to go through it, I am interested in any kind of feedback that you may have.

The book is available at :

I am thinking of organizing a Meet-up on Gradle if enough people show interest. In the meantime, you can help me promote the book by spreading a word about it (retweet)

PS: The e-book can be bought at heavily discounted rate ($5) for limited time through "skill up" sale at packtpub.

dexterous

Feb 2, 2016, 3:09:16 PM2/2/16
to Java User Group For Pune, India
On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 8:27:23 AM UTC-5, Kunal Dabir wrote:
Hi,

I am pleased to announce that my book, Gradle Essentials, is now published. In this quick, introductory book, I have tried to cover fundamentals that are important in understanding of Gradle as a build automation tool for JVM. If you happen to go through it, I am interested in any kind of feedback that you may have.

W00t! Congrats Kunal!

- d