Let's meetup on July 14th 2018

Aatul Palandurkar

Jun 28, 2018, 4:27:10 AM6/28/18
to java...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Can we plan a meetup on July 14th, 2018?

I am expecting everyone may it be working professional or students or lecturers/academicians.

Also we will need a venue for the same. Let us know, if anyone can arrange a venue or if anyone can sponsor one.

Let me know if you are in. Then I will be posting the same on Meetup group.

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
+91-9766-210-353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Awards :
  • Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India 2015
  • Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit 2015

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH