JavaOne 2012 videos

Philip Durbin

Jan 5, 2013, 5:46:24 PM1/5/13
to javapu...@googlegroups.com
Since I'm just getting into Java, I don't know how common it is for (all
of?) the sessions from JavaOne to be available for download but I'm
pretty happy that the videos from 2012 are available.

I find https://oracleus.activeevents.com/connect/search.ww?event=javaone
a little tricky to navigate from my phone, however. All I want is a
description of each talk and a link to download the video to my phone.

So I came up with this all-on-one page version:

http://wiki.greptilian.com/java

I hope others get some use out of it too. :)

Happy New Year!

Phil

p.s. You might notice that some titles and abstracts have quotes around
them. That's because the underlying file is YAML. If you scroll to the
bottom and click the "last updated" link you can get the raw file.

p.p.s. Please don't be surprised if I move this page to a subdirectory
in the future (java/javaone or java/videos). It's a wiki. You'll find it. :)

--
http://greptilian.com