JavaPosse -> Scalawags + Android Developers Backstage

clay

Nov 21, 2014, 12:19:11 PM11/21/14
to java...@googlegroups.com
This group is mostly dormant, but this deserves a full thread of its own.

https://twitter.com/nmartignole/status/532907910134005760

This basically happened a long time ago. Both the audience and cast of The Java Posse diverged into two directions:

One faction of the Java Posse migrated to functional paradigms and server side programming: The Scalawags

The other group is more focused on Android and GUI development: Android Developers Backstage.

While I loved the old Java Posse, the new groups seem a much better fit.

Markos Fragkakis

Nov 22, 2014, 3:09:41 AM11/22/14
to java...@googlegroups.com
For now, I listen to Android Developers Backstage. I really enjoy it. I really miss the other guys through.