Any coverage of JavaOne?

clay

Sep 28, 2014, 10:48:55 PM9/28/14
to java...@googlegroups.com
I'm surprised that I can't seem to find any coverage at all of JavaOne. No live blogs or tweets. No posts on this group. Nothing?

The Java enthusiast community seems to have scattered. I would think even the Scala fanatics are excited about JVM improvements that benefit them: value types, vm level tail call optimization, modularization, native binary packaging, etc.

ags

Sep 29, 2014, 2:04:50 AM9/29/14
to java...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean no tweets?!
The keynote did generate quite a few of them, do you follow @javaoneconf?

Hope this helps ;-)

clay

Oct 2, 2014, 7:28:13 PM10/2/14
to java...@googlegroups.com
Was there any news from JavaOne at all? Even with Google searches, I can't come up with anything. And there is no discussion here?

No JDK 9 news? No feature announcements? No cool white papers?

ebresie

Nov 14, 2014, 11:56:28 AM11/14/14
to java...@googlegroups.com