TODAY -- Azul Sponsored Networking and Social evening -- TODAY

Erik Weibust

Jun 1, 2022, 2:32:17 PM6/1/22
to javamug-...@googlegroups.com, Pratik Patel, kmed...@azul.com
When: TODAY -- June 1, 2022 7:00PM -- TODAY!
What: JavaMUG Networking and Social evening, Sponsored by Azul Systems
Where: Unlawful Assembly Brewing Co, 7800 Windrose Ave., Plano, TX 75024
How to find us: Come upstairs and look for all the Java nerds 😊

Hello everyone, it’s been a while since we have met in person, and we have a special event lined up for ya’ll to break the ice!

We will be doing a casual drinks and food outing at Unlawful Assembly Brewing Co. This event is sponsored by Azul Systems, and we’ll have Java Champion Pratik Patel as our special guest! Please come along and ask him hard questions like “what’s your favorite JDK 18 feature?” and “what is your favorite type of beer?” or anything else.

---
Meet me at JavaMUG - http://javamug.org
Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/erikweibust
Connect with me on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/erikweibust