How to configure collected statistics and monitor only quartz jobs?

Dimitry Polivaev

Jan 18, 2021, 1:17:00 PM1/18/21
to javamelody
Hello,

I have found JavaMelody when i was searching for ways to monitor quartz jobs running on a spring boot app.
On the screen shots it looks like it does it nicely, but I have found no way to remove other sections from monitoring and to configure which statistics are collected and which charts are displayed.

Am I missing anything? How can displayed charts and collected statistics be enabled and disabled?

Regards,
Dimitry

evernat

Jan 18, 2021, 4:28:20 PM1/18/21
to javamelody
Hi Dimitry,

If you really want to hide all that very usefull informations, you can configure one or both of those parameters, in application.yml of spring boot, to disable most of the reports except quartz jobs:

javamelody:
  init-parameters:
    # See: https://github.com/javamelody/javamelody/wiki/UserGuide#6-optional-parameters
    displayed-counters: job