Spring mvc - disable request grouping for specific url prefix

Jiří Pejchal

Jul 9, 2020, 10:46:20 AM7/9/20
to javamelody
Hi,

under Spring MVC javamelody uses path in RequestMapping annotation as the http request name.

Is it possible to disable this behavior for specific url prefix?

We are using the dwr library for ajax calls and all http requests are grouped under:
/dwr/** POST

It would be nice to be able to see the statistics separately for each url under /dwr/**

e.g. for
/dwr/call/plaincall/RemoteInterface1.methodName1.dwr
/dwr/call/plaincall/RemoteInterface2.methodName2.dwr

Jiri Pejchal

evernat

Jul 10, 2020, 6:43:53 PM7/10/20
to javamelody
Hi Jiri,

> under Spring MVC javamelody uses path in RequestMapping annotation as the http request name.

yes

> Is it possible to disable this behavior for specific url prefix?

Sorry, it's not possible.

bye,
Emeric