Oracle SQL Monitor - No Datasource no Jndi defined

Carlo Rollo

Jun 10, 2022, 11:06:54 AM6/10/22
to javamelody

Hi everyone, I'm new to JavaMelody, I'm testing it and I have to say it's great, I just have one problem. My app running on tomcat 9, does not use datasource or jndi connectors, how can I monitor queries on ORACLE db?

Thanks all.

Carlo

evernat

Jul 8, 2022, 12:17:50 PM7/8/22
to javamelody
Hi Carlo,

It may be time to use a datasource either from JNDI or from Spring's context if you use Spring.

Otherwise as a last resort, you can use the net.bull.javamelody.JdbcDriver which will delegate to your real driver.
I suppose that you can configure the jdbc connections for that.

bye,
Emeric