Re: Using Java Loader with jpedal

Mark Mandel

Jun 17, 2012, 2:02:36 PM6/17/12
to javaloa...@googlegroups.com

Are both environments the same, or different?

What is the full java stack trace? Especially the bit after "Caused by"

Mark

Sent from my mobile doohickey.

On Jun 17, 2012 10:17 AM, "Benjamin Schwartz" <bin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Maybe someone can help me with this. I load jpedal with javaloader in my webapp that runs in a cfusion war installed on top of tomcat 7.06 it works great on one computer but when i try the same exact code (both computers are running java version "1.6.0_23") but on the other computer i get this error: Object instantiation exception.An exception occurred while instantiating a Java object. The class must not be an interface or an abstract class. Error: ''.

If anyone has a direction in which i should look in order to fix this i would greatly appreciate it.

Mark Mandel

Jun 17, 2012, 3:10:01 PM6/17/12
to javaloa...@googlegroups.com

Glad you got it sorted.

On Jun 17, 2012 11:24 AM, "Benjamin Schwartz" <bin...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was able to fix it since i sent you the original message. Just need to add the JAI jars listed on this page http://www.jpedal.org/support_AddJars.php to the path array passed to the init of javaloader. (I got this solution from the support guys @jpedal).