Method not found errors

Deniz Zoeteman

Aug 30, 2013, 4:22:01 AM8/30/13
to javaloa...@googlegroups.com

I am getting method not found errors when using JavaLoader with a custom jar that we made. If I return the object I make with JavaLoader, and the object I make with createObject, they are exactly the same (incl. methods), but with JavaLoader it gives me this error.

Any ideas why this would happen?

Mark Mandel

Aug 30, 2013, 5:24:03 PM8/30/13
to javaloa...@googlegroups.com
What CFML Vendor + Version?
What is the customer code?
What is the CFML code?
What is the error and stack trace?

Mark

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Deniz Zoeteman <dkzoe...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am getting method not found errors when using JavaLoader with a custom jar that we made. If I return the object I make with JavaLoader, and the object I make with createObject, they are exactly the same (incl. methods), but with JavaLoader it gives me this error.

Any ideas why this would happen?

E: mark....@gmail.com
T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic
W: www.compoundtheory.com