Java Developer at for Contract

1 view

Mayur Srivastava

Sep 14, 2021, 12:45:17 PM9/14/21
to mayursriv...@gmail.com

Title: Java Developer
Location:
Wilmington, Delaware or Columbus, OH or Plano, TX or Jersey City, NJ
Client: Mphasis

Type: Contract
Education: Bachelor’s Degree

Note: Need genuine candidate whose visa status is H1 on I94 with 9+ years of experience & passport no is mandatory for H1 candidates.

100% Chance of Closure

Job Description:

Technologies:

Required: Java, J2EE, Spring, Angular, Web Services, PL/SQL
Preferred: Cucumber, Cloud Technology

Required:
8+ Years’ experience in Agile software development methodology and practices with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design methodologies and life cycles.
Demonstrated experience with SCM tools such as GIT, Jenkins
Experience with application development on Java, J2EE, Spring, and MVC, Java Design Patterns and JUnit.
Knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle/SQL Server, SQL
Knowledge of Web service technologies including SOAP/REST.
Strong working knowledge of IntelliJ, Maven and Tomcat

Thanks & Regards
Mayur Srivastava
Technical Recruiter
Trinity Global Tech Inc.
Email ID: mayur.sr...@tgtus.com
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/mayur-srivastava-0b5b97184
Office No: +1-614-408-5004
Personal No: +1-315-979-2042
Address: 555, Metro Place, North Suite 100, DUBLIN, OH-43017

Mayur Srivastava

Sep 15, 2021, 7:52:27 AM9/15/21
to mayursriv...@gmail.com

Title: Java Developer
Location:
 Wilmington, Delaware or Columbus, OH or Plano, TX or Jersey City, NJ
Client: Mphasis

Rate: $65/hour on C2C

Type: Contract
Education: Bachelor’s Degree

Note: Need genuine candidate whose visa status is H1 on I94 with 8+ years of experience & passport no is mandatory for H1 candidates.

Mayur Srivastava

Sep 20, 2021, 7:56:37 AM9/20/21
to mayursriv...@gmail.com

Mayur Srivastava