Pitch and roll doesn't work for me

Baochan

Nov 8, 2011, 7:04:14 PM11/8/11
to javadrone
This is the best project I've found for control AR Drone, but I've a
big problem: pitch and roll doesn't work. I use keyboard and AR Drone
take-off, land, yaw, up/down (camera and avionics works fine) but
pitch and roll not work with AWSD keys (i sew .java code for find
these, because in wiki I didn't find who keys I must use). I try with
firmware 1.3.3, 1.6.6 and 1.7.4 but nothing change. What else I can
try?

Tk for the support. Bye bye

Ps: I think i can use a joystick, but I haven't original PS3 Joypad
and only PS3 clone I've found at Gamestop is this:
http://www.gamestop.it/32381_PS3_Controller_Wired_Black_Ps3.aspx

Unfortunately the program not recognize the ID:
Bus 002 Device 014: ID 1345:3008 Sino Lite Technology Corp.