Regenerating the ControlTower.jar Executable

Sam Shapiro

Dec 19, 2011, 12:16:58 AM12/19/11
to javadrone
Hi All,

I'm working on Netbeans 7.0.1 in OS X 10.6.8. While running the
project works fine, whenever try to build the JavaDrone-1.1 project,
it throws the following error:

taskdef class
org.netbeans.modules.java.j2seproject.copylibstask.CopyLibs cannot be
found using the classloader AntClassLoader[]

Do I need to set the path manually in the build-impl.xml file?

Sam Shapiro

Dec 19, 2011, 1:05:27 AM12/19/11
to javadrone
Okay, I got the AntClassLoader Error to go away by copying the jar
contained with the NetBeans module for CopyLibs into the NetBeans
Project's ./lib/CopyLibs/ directory

-Sam

Sam Shapiro

Dec 19, 2011, 1:08:23 AM12/19/11
to javadrone
Upon inspection, this did not do what I was expecting. I now have a ./
dist/JavaDrone.jar which doesn't reflect my edits to the source code
and no ControlTower,jar. Weird...