commands being dropped

Jeffrey Blattman

Aug 17, 2011, 9:07:49 PM8/17/11
to java...@googlegroups.com
i am seeing that my config commands only go through maybe 1 out of 10 attempts.

as a test, i sent the config commands 100x in a loop. now the config was set successfully. i operate my ardrone in a relatively noisy wifi environment. i suspect that the config command is being dropped most of the time.

assuming i am correct, is there a way to mitigate this problem? for example, is there a way i could immediately query to retrieve the config to ensure that it's what i expect? i don't see a way to do this from the ARDrone object.

thanks.

olivier....@imerir.com

Mar 14, 2013, 10:59:44 AM3/14/13
to java...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I've also this issue... Did you resolved it ?

I have to shut down the AR drone all the time, even when I'm using the takeoffandland example...
I've also a problem when I'm trying to display the battery's power level by typing : System.err.println("Battery charge : "+datas.getBattery());

Why it displays 0 ? Am doing it wrong ?

thx. Olivier.