PCMD commands

olivier....@imerir.com

Mar 11, 2013, 4:34:56 AM3/11/13
to java...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

I'm trying to use the api ar drone 1.3.

I'd like to send PCMD commands to the AR drone (as describe in the SDK developer guide )  in aim to build a pathfinding and communicate via a software (which would use the api). For example, I'll receive several frames untreated like this : AT*PCMD 19,0.2,0,0,0,0 AT*PCMD 19,0,0.3,0,0,0

Have you an example of this, or maybe you know the Class  ?
I tought it was the PCMDCommand.class, but the methods don't send any parameters...

Looking forward to your answer.

Olivier BERTRAND

Mar 11, 2013, 11:31:05 AM3/11/13
to java...@googlegroups.com
I found the method move(float left_right_tilt, float front_back_tilt, float vertical_speed, float angular_speed)
in the ARDrone class. I think it is the thing I was searching for.

║Olivier BERTRAND
║
║return 0;