JavaDrone v1.3 released

Vadim Zaliva

Aug 8, 2012, 7:27:59 PM8/8/12
to java...@googlegroups.com

Sebastian S

Nov 22, 2012, 4:19:12 AM11/22/12
to java...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
is it possible to get the source code of control tower? This would be easier for us to get into the stuff.
We are students at the University of K-Town and are trying to implement a SLAM-based Drone and are therefore searching for a good way to access the drone.
Thanks!
Sebastian

Denis Shmyga

Nov 30, 2012, 12:14:04 PM11/30/12
to java...@googlegroups.com
Please see  http://code.google.com/p/javadrone/source/checkout

Command:

will checkout all projects in source code (including API, ControlTower, Android example etc.)
Build instructions - http://code.google.com/p/javadrone/wiki/BuildInstructions

hg  - is command line client for mercurial SCM (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercurial)

sem...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2013, 3:18:57 AM7/8/13
to java...@googlegroups.com
Dear codeminders team thank you a lot for producing libraries and applications for AR drone in Java. I am using your executable jar "controltower-full-1.3" and it is great thanks again. I need the source code for this jar to try to add some other features. I tried to use the given source file in the website "javadrone-api-1.3-sources" but it is not working well as "controltower-full-1.3".

I have also a question: How I can detect an object using your jars and what classes and methods are involved.

Sincerely,

Salama.