Looking for an AR drone developer!

roin...@post.tau.ac.il

Mar 31, 2013, 5:40:52 PM3/31/13
to java...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I am an artist and have no programming knowledge at all.

I am looking for a software that will enable the AR drone to recognize any pre-given ascii character, a character that is the size of a t-shirt.

But it will need to be able to differentiate between the characters, say "A", is not "Z" and both are not "!" - the characters will be static and not moving.

Then, after the drone will identify the character, for the purpose of my art application, i want the drone to make a pre-given movement in 3-axis.

So to summarize the basic software formation I am looking for: It would be, the user entering a pre-given character and a 3-axis movement for the drone to make, after the character recognition and then an execution and the drone will make this character identification, out of several other static characters and then the drone will make the pre-given 3-axis movement.

I am willing to pay for this development.

Please let me know if i have reached the right person, or if you know of such a person.

Thanks a lot,
Roi Neustadt.