simple transform

23 просмотра

Z J

не прочитано,
23 дек. 2020 г., 09:47:3923.12.2020
– javacv
First off I apologize if I am missing some simple place or function but I can't seem to track it down.  I am using FFMpegFrameGrabber.getImage() and I want to be able to write out that image using ImageIO.write(X,JPG,ByteArrayOutputStream) where X is a transformation from FFMpegFrameGrabber.getImage().  I can't seem to get there and it might just be that I don't understand something in the flow, data structure, or video transformation as a whole.  I eventually want to get to a bigger cv dataflow but this is a first step.  Any advice would be helpful.  Thank you.

Samuel Audet

не прочитано,
23 дек. 2020 г., 19:43:1123.12.2020
– jav...@googlegroups.com, Z J
The sequence of calls could be something like this:
FFmpegFrameGrabber.grabImage()
Java2DFrameConveter.convert()
ImageIO.write()

Is this what you're looking for?

Zach Jones

не прочитано,
24 дек. 2020 г., 11:15:1624.12.2020
– Samuel Audet, jav...@googlegroups.com
This is exactly what I am after thank you.  I should have put together that Java2DFrameConverter would work with the imageio stuff.  Thanks for the help and the great software package.
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений