Problem Capturing Full HD Video

29 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Osman Toker

belum dibaca,
8 Jun 2020, 17.17.0108/06/20
kepadajavacv
Hi,
I am trying to capture and display1080p H264 video stream. I am using JavaCV 1.5.3 and am viewing video through CanvasFrame. The first (about) 10 seconds, the quality is good, but after time the video quality starts to decrease and the latency increases. But, if i set the camera resolution to 720p, there is no problem; high quality very low latency.
I set the probsize, buffersize, tune, preset, thread, hwaccel properties but none of them worked.
Is there any other properties i should set? I think it is about codecs/hw decoding but which codecs should I install?

Osman

Samuel Audet

belum dibaca,
8 Jun 2020, 20.29.3108/06/20
kepadajav...@googlegroups.com, Osman Toker, Robert Ladstätter, Johan Vos
You should consider switching to JavaFX:
https://github.com/rladstaetter/javacv-webcam
https://ladstatt.blogspot.com/2020/05/webcam-image-stream-with-javacv.html
If you still have problems with JavaFX, let us know!

Samuel
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan