Issue with FFmpegFrameGrabber grabFrames

Aritra Chatterjee

Jun 29, 2020, 8:53:37 AM6/29/20
to javacv
Hi,

I am trying to extract both image and audio frames from a video, and later send them over RTP for streaming. Currently, I am able to grab image frames successfully by using grabFrame(false,true,true,false,false) [same as grabImage()]. But whenever I set the doAudio too as true, it only grabs the audio sample, and frame.image becomes null. Please help.

Samuel Audet

Jun 29, 2020, 7:13:57 PM6/29/20
to javacv
Call grab() again, it will return images as they show up in the stream.

--

---