Is VMAF supported in bitedeco java ffmpeg bindings?

Ura Sigal

Feb 20, 2020, 10:30:36 AM2/20/20
to javacv
Looking for some, on the shelf, solution to use VMAF.
Thanks.

Samuel Audet

Feb 20, 2020, 9:22:05 PM2/20/20
to jav...@googlegroups.com
No, but it looks like it can be enabled easily enough. Let me know if
you encounter any issues trying to enable it and I will help!

Ura Sigal

Feb 25, 2020, 8:11:43 AM2/25/20
to jav...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
What can be a way to enable this feature for ffmpeg bytedeco bindings?
Thank you.
Regards.

--

---

Samuel Audet

Feb 25, 2020, 11:05:24 AM2/25/20
to jav...@googlegroups.com
We have to add it to the build, as part of this script:
https://github.com/bytedeco/javacpp-presets/blob/master/ffmpeg/cppbuild.sh
That's pretty much it.

Ura Sigal

Aug 24, 2020, 9:29:45 PM8/24/20
to javacv
Hello, it is been a while ago, but is it possible to have bytedeco ffmpeg java presets with VMAF enabled?
Thank you very much.
Yuri.

Samuel Audet

Aug 24, 2020, 9:47:10 PM8/24/20
to javacv
Yes, of course, please try to modify the cppbuild.sh script according to your needs.