Hello, and well done...

1 view

Emitrom

Jan 24, 2007, 12:23:02 PM1/24/07
to java4psp
Well done on getting a version working!

I have been waiting and hoping for a JVM for the PSP for a long time
now.

Give me a shout if/when you need a Java coder to test ( i.e. *BREAK* )
the VM :-) I have experience with most of java including GUI,
threads, streams etc and with working with MIDP coding.

I have done some C++ coding but to be honest I would be better for the
testing and java coding side ( if you need to hook-up some PSP specific
API to driver classes )

Anyway, I look forward to having a play with a later version!

jecklgamis

Jan 26, 2007, 1:00:23 AM1/26/07
to java4psp
Thanks. We'll surely need you!. Please wait a little after we've ported
the MIDP.
I believe the MIDP layer contains more Java stuff.

Regards,
Jeck

coolg...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2007, 9:09:17 AM2/28/07
to java4psp
I also have experience with J2ME so I can test if you need testing.