J2S v20160624 for Eclipse 4.6 Neon and 4.5

Zhou Renjian

Jun 23, 2016, 3:49:32 PM6/23/16
to Java2Script
Here is the Java2Script Eclipse 4.6 build:
http://dev.zhourenjian.com/j2s/j2s-2.0.0-v20160624-eclipse-4.6.zip

And Eclipse 4.5 build:

To install Java2Script, you need to unzip to Eclipse plugins folder.

Some updates:
1. Optimise generated JavaScript on anonymous class. If your library or you application use anonymous you may need to re-compile and re-pack using the latest Java2Script build. DO NOT mix libraries compiled by older version of Java2Script and new application compiled by new version of Java2Script is good start.
2. Support Java2Script integration with some React framework
3. Fixed bug that fields in super class may get initialized twice.
4. Other bug fixes and improvements

If you find any bug, please let me know. I will try to fix it at the time when I am available.