Circular dependencies

Bob Dunnagan

Dec 18, 2012, 3:34:53 PM12/18/12
to java2...@googlegroups.com
Java2Script is reporting circular dependencies for numerous files in a library that I'm trying to port.  There are no Java compiler errors.  I've searched for an explanation, but so far without luck.  Is this a limitation of Java2Script?  Has anyone else seen this?

Zhou Renjian

Dec 18, 2012, 9:49:17 PM12/18/12
to java2...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,

Thanks for reporting bugs.

I made some changes of Java2Script class loader some days ago, which was related to circular class dependencies. So your problem might be fixed already. You can update j2slib in net.sf.j2s.lib_2.0.0 by the following link:

to see if problems is fixed or not.

You can send me your *.js files, if possible, so I could analyse what is the problem.

Regards,
Zhou Renjian