Does anyone know what happened to safehaus.org?

Daniel Serodio

Sep 20, 2012, 5:48:05 PM9/20/12
to java-uuid-ge...@googlegroups.com
I was searching for JUG at safehaus.org and noticed that it's down, and appears to be down since 2011. It's great that JUG can be found at Github now.

Does anyone know what happened to safehaus.org?

Regards,
Daniel Serodio

Tatu Saloranta

Sep 20, 2012, 6:21:30 PM9/20/12
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Daniel Serodio <dser...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was searching for JUG at safehaus.org and noticed that it's down, and
> appears to be down since 2011. It's great that JUG can be found at Github
> now.
>
> Does anyone know what happened to safehaus.org?

I don't know. I think I noticed some issues a while ago, and the place
seemed to be dead... which is why I moved things to GitHub.

-+ Tatu +-

Daniel Serodio

Sep 20, 2012, 6:45:24 PM9/20/12
to java-uuid-ge...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad you've brought JUG back from the dead.

Regards,
Daniel Serodio

Alex Karasulu

Jul 30, 2013, 5:42:43 PM7/30/13
to java-uuid-ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tatu, yep sorry about that we hit a wall due to issues with a big company.

Daniel Serodio

Jul 30, 2013, 6:29:04 PM7/30/13
to java-uuid-ge...@googlegroups.com
I'm very curious, I'd love to hear more about these issues.

Regards,
Daniel Serodio