Meetup?

Stuart Grimshaw

Jan 21, 2010, 4:33:23 PM1/21/10
to Sheffield Java User Group
Shall we have our first meeting of 2010 soon? Same place as last time?

Ed Bowler

Jan 22, 2010, 4:48:23 AM1/22/10
to java-sh...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 9:33 PM, Stuart Grimshaw
<stuart....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Shall we have our first meeting of 2010 soon? Same place as last time?

Sure, when ?

James Jefferies

Jan 22, 2010, 1:45:07 PM1/22/10
to Sheffield Java User Group
On Jan 21, 9:33 pm, Stuart Grimshaw <stuart.grims...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Shall we have our first meeting of 2010 soon? Same place as last time?

Sounds good, our little nipper is due 7th Feb, so I'll make it if I
can!

Stuart Grimshaw

Jan 22, 2010, 4:36:31 PM1/22/10
to java-sh...@googlegroups.com
What about Tuesday Feb 2nd? Is that good for everyone?

Si Westcott

Jan 23, 2010, 9:22:33 AM1/23/10
to Sheffield Java User Group
I won't be in Sheffield on Tuesday unfortunately, what about Wednesday
3rd?

Ian Ibbotson

Jan 23, 2010, 9:37:45 AM1/23/10
to java-sh...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys.. Can't normally make tuesdays, so if there's a chance of
another day that would be peachy for me :) Wed 3rd is GeekUp, but I'm
sure there's no problem having them run along-side?

Cheers

--
Ian Ibbotson
Director

Stuart Grimshaw

Jan 23, 2010, 1:07:39 PM1/23/10
to java-sh...@googlegroups.com

Ed Bowler

Jan 25, 2010, 9:49:41 AM1/25/10
to java-sh...@googlegroups.com
I can't do monday the 8th ... how about Thusday the 11th ?

Stuart Grimshaw

Jan 25, 2010, 1:10:13 PM1/25/10
to java-sh...@googlegroups.com
11th is good for me, anyone else?

-S

brabster

Jan 25, 2010, 6:11:12 PM1/25/10
to Sheffield Java User Group
11th works for me too

On Jan 25, 6:10 pm, Stuart Grimshaw <stuart.grims...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 11th is good for me, anyone else?
>
> -S
>

> On 25 Jan 2010, at 14:49, Ed Bowler <ed.bow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I can't do monday the 8th ... how about Thusday the 11th ?
>
> > On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Stuart Grimshaw
> > <stuart.grims...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I think I'll be presenting at Feb's GeekUp, and I'd like to be able
> >> concentrate on both, so can we do them on different nights?
>
> >> What about Monday the 8th?
>
> >> - --
> >> - -S
>
> >> Follow me on Twitter:http://twitter.com/stubbs
> >> Blog:http://stubblog.wordpress.com
> >> Stock Images:http://en.fotolia.com/partner/16775
> >> GPG Key: B6733BB9 subkeys.pgp.net
> >> Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.14 (Darwin)

> >> Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

Ian Ibbotson

Jan 25, 2010, 6:37:35 PM1/25/10
to java-sh...@googlegroups.com
will surely try for 11th

2010/1/25 brabster <darkpho...@yahoo.co.uk>:

Si Westcott

Jan 26, 2010, 8:10:28 AM1/26/10
to Sheffield Java User Group
11th is good for me.

Stuart Grimshaw

Feb 11, 2010, 9:16:56 AM2/11/10
On Jan 26, 1:10 pm, Si Westcott <swestc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 11th is good for me.

Don't forget this is tonight, hope to see everyone there.