Java Conferences

1 view

Stuart Grimshaw

Nov 20, 2009, 1:59:35 PM11/20/09
to Sheffield Java User Group
What conferences are you planning on going to next year?

James Jefferies

Nov 20, 2009, 2:34:07 PM11/20/09
to java-sh...@googlegroups.com
Probably none due to arrival of little nipper, however can recommend
devoxx, will give full report at next meetup!

Was also chatting to someone about setting up a java community
unconference in the uk a la javaposse round up, maybe next summer....

On 20 Nov 2009, at 18:59, Stuart Grimshaw <stuart....@gmail.com>

Stuart Grimshaw

Nov 20, 2009, 5:13:30 PM11/20/09
to java-sh...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 7:34 PM, James Jefferies
<jamesje...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Probably none due to arrival of little nipper, however can recommend devoxx,
> will give full report at next meetup!

Cool, I look forward to it. There looked like there were some really
good talks. Definitely looking forward to the videos when they come
out

James Jefferies

Nov 22, 2009, 5:06:50 PM11/22/09
to Sheffield Java User Group
On Nov 20, 10:13 pm, Stuart Grimshaw <stuart.grims...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 7:34 PM, James Jefferies
>
> <jamesjeffer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Probably none due to arrival of little nipper, however can recommend devoxx,
> > will give full report at next meetup!
>
> Cool, I look forward to it. There looked like there were some really
> good talks. Definitely looking forward to the videos when they come
> out

http://devoxx.parleys.com/ - will be hosting the devoxx videos. I
think I'm going to buy the full licence to download the talks... They
all end up free in the end, but initially, you have to pay for the
full whammy.