List of Maven variables?

Stuart Grimshaw

Dec 16, 2009, 11:47:52 AM12/16/09
to Sheffield Java User Group
While I'm loving Maven, it's docs leave a lot to be desired. I'm
trying to find the variable that tells me where the resources
directory is, so I can get at it in the antrun plugin. Is there a
definitive list anywhere?

The nearest I've found is this user generated list,
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenPropertiesGuide but
there's no mention what I'm after.

For now I'm using a relative path from sourceDirectory, but it feels
like there should be a defined variable for it.

-S

Ian Ibbotson

Dec 16, 2009, 12:00:57 PM12/16/09
to java-sh...@googlegroups.com
Not sure this will help you fella, but I use antrun in this pom:

http://developer.k-int.com/svn/jzkit/jzkit3/trunk/jzkit_z3950_plugin/pom.xml

YMMV but it might help

Stuart Grimshaw

Dec 16, 2009, 5:23:50 PM12/16/09
to java-sh...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Ian Ibbotson <ian...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Not sure this will help you fella, but I use antrun in this pom:
>
> http://developer.k-int.com/svn/jzkit/jzkit3/trunk/jzkit_z3950_plugin/pom.xml
>
> YMMV but it might help

Cheers Ian,

I've got a bunch of ant tasks going already, but one of them needs
access to a config file I've got stored in the default resource
directory.