August Meet Up?

Stuart Grimshaw

Jul 16, 2010, 3:43:03 AM7/16/10
to Sheffield Java User Group
How's everyone been over the summer?

It's been a long time since we had a meet-up, shall we get together
again in August? Ian Ibbotson has something he wants to present and
I'm sure there's plenty of other things to talk about too.

What about the 2nd Wednesday in August? Same place as usual?

-S

Ian Ibbotson

Jul 16, 2010, 3:53:53 AM7/16/10
to java-sh...@googlegroups.com
Well... I was *willing* to do a jersey presentation, if there's demand
for it, but I don't want to inflict it on an unwilling audience :D

2nd Wed is the first day of my holiday, but nothing booked at the
moment. Lab is free that day too, if we want to hold it there.

Ian

--
Ian Ibbotson
Director

brabster

Jul 18, 2010, 12:07:12 PM7/18/10
to Sheffield Java User Group
Darn it - I'm already heading out on a works' do on Weds 11th August.

If you decide to do a different date, let me know!

Cheers,

Paul

On Jul 16, 8:43 am, Stuart Grimshaw <stuart.grims...@gmail.com>