Prototype of new results page

Kannan Goundan

Mar 17, 2014, 2:53:48 AM3/17/14
to java-serialization-benchmarking
I just spent the last 8 hours realizing exactly how little I knew about Javascript.  Here's a prototype of a more dynamic results page (with fake results):

    http://cakoose.com/~kannan/jvm-charts/

You can filter on any of the listed properties or on the serializers' names.  For example:

    http://cakoose.com/~kannan/jvm-charts/#filter=text%20%7C%20jvm-default

The idea is that the benchmarking tool dumps results into "benchmarkResults.js" and the rest is handled by Javascript.

It's still very ugly.  Also, there's still an inconsistent gap between bars when entries are filtered out.  I was hoping somebody else on the list sucks less at HTML/CSS/JS than I do and could help figure these issues out.