How to get started with contribution as a gsoc 2022 aspirant

Avinash Kumar

Jan 24, 2022, 8:52:44 AM1/24/22
to Java™ Pathfinder
Hi, my name is Avinash Kumar and I'm a student from NSIT, majoring in Computer Science & Engineering.

I'm currently in 3rd Year (5th Semester). I am interested in making contributions to open source projects and am a Google Summer of Code 2022 Aspirant.

I have developed and android app for 'NotesOnFire' (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avinash.notesonfire) which is live on playstore having a all time download of 400+ and daily active user of 100+, this is a notes application for our University.

I have also made many project on Java, Kotlin, Android, having good understanding of android architecture as well.

Please, let me provide a path to start contributing here.

Let's connect:
GitHub - https://github.com/avinashbest
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/avinashbest/

fra...@cs.yorku.ca