Questions about the project "Test Case Generation/Model-based Testing with Modbat for JPF"

Wu Qianyi

Mar 24, 2023, 10:43:27 AM3/24/23
to Java™ Pathfinder
Hello, I am also a student interested in the project "Test Case Generation/Model-based Testing with Modbat for JPF".
I've seen your suggestions on how to start this project in the last post and have started to implement them. Is submitting [pr] in the code base a requirement for an approved proposal? May I ask if I can submit the draft to you for revision after I finish it? I hope to have an ideal proposal before the deadline.

Cyrille Artho

Mar 25, 2023, 12:58:45 PM3/25/23
to Java™ Pathfinder
Hi,
First, yes, PRs are always welcome and a sign that you can make changes in the code base that lead towards your goal.
Please note that while the git repo still has the latest version of the code, we are preparing to move the Modbat project to gitlab:

So we will use that issue tracker. I will soon put a corresponding notice on the old github repo.

You are always welcome to share a draft proposal with us. Please share it at least two days before the deadline so we still have time to respond.