How to start contribution

VIBHOO SRIVASTAVA

Mar 21, 2022, 8:51:06 AM3/21/22
to Java™ Pathfinder
Respected sir/ma’am,
I am Vibhoo Srivastava.I am a 1st year computer science undergrad at Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani West Bengal India.I am new to open source and I have just completed 1 semester in my college but I am very passionate about it and I know Java,C,C++,Html5,and basic javascript.I would really be grateful to you if you could please guide me how to begin contributing to your organization as I would love to contribute to your organization.I would love to start my open source journey with your organization and to become a part of your community.
I hope to hear from you very soon.
Thanking You

Yours’ sincerely
Vibhoo