How to get started with contributing

Puneet Singhania

Dec 2, 2021, 4:39:24 PM12/2/21
to Java™ Pathfinder
Hi PathFinder Team,

I wish to contribute to your open source community work. I am proficient in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Gradle, and related technologies. However, I am relatively new to open source. Could you please guide me on how to begin the journey?

I am having BE in Information Science and Engineering from NIE (8.41 CGPA).
I have proven leadership skills and team spirit, ability to handle work with fewer dependencies and new ideas. I am highly motivated, have fast learning and implementation capability, self-confidence, good interactive skills, am open-minded towards others' viewpoints, and curiosity to learn.

Specialties: OOPS concepts, Data Structures & Algorithms

Familiar with: IntelliJ, J2EE, Java 8 and below, MySql, Spring boot

Experience: 6+ years as a software developer, having worked in esteemed organizations like Manhattan Associates, Motorola Solutions. I am currently working as a Software Engineer 3 (Tech Lead) at Jio Platforms Limited.

Regards,
Puneet Singhania