package does not exist error

Gaurang Kudale

Feb 3, 2022, 11:37:06 AM2/3/22
to Java™ Pathfinder
Hi there,

I'm working on Gradle build support and so far I'm able to compile annotations
'jpf-symbc\src\annotations\gov\nasa\jpf\symbc' but while compiling the 'C:\Users\gaura\jpf\jpf-symbc\src\classes\gov\nasa\jpf\symbc\Debug.java' I'm getting the errors, I've attached the screenshots for your reference and I did some research on it but was not able to solve it yet but I'll work on this
If you have any suggestions/reviews please let me know
Thanks in Advance
Screenshot (74).png
Screenshot (75).png

fra...@cs.yorku.ca

Feb 3, 2022, 11:40:15 AM2/3/22
to Java™ Pathfinder

Gaurang Kudale

Feb 3, 2022, 11:45:18 AM2/3/22
to Java™ Pathfinder

I'm working on Gradle support to the JPF-SPF  but the thing is gov.nasa.jpf.vm is used in "jpf-symbc\src\classes\gov\nasa\jpf\symbc\Debug.java"
 how to call the gov.nasa.jpf.vm in SPF or how to resolve this issue

Gaurang Kudale

Feb 3, 2022, 12:11:19 PM2/3/22
to Java™ Pathfinder
Please let me know if anyone knows how to solve this issue