Google Summer of Code (GSoC) proposals

Cyrille Artho

Mar 27, 2023, 12:28:46 PM3/27/23
to Java™ Pathfinder
Dear fellow GSoC enthusiasts,
It is great that we already have a lot of your reaching out to us.
Please do not hesitate to share draft proposals with us. The GSoC website does not have a built-in functionality for that, but you can reach out to us by e-mail, and we can give you feedback.
Please do not forget to submit a final (PDF) proposal in time! There is about one week left until the deadline. We can only accept proposals that have been officially submitted.
--
Regards,
Cyrille Artho

Ratana

Apr 4, 2023, 3:03:33 AM4/4/23
to Java™ Pathfinder
Dear Dr. Cyrille,

I have submitted my proposal for GSoC 2023, topic on "combining cache and centralization for model checking Java networked applications". This topic is not in the idea list.

If you have any more questions, you can email me directly.

Hope JPF team can consider my proposal.

Thank you.
Ratana

Cyrille Artho

Apr 5, 2023, 3:31:31 PM4/5/23
to Java™ Pathfinder
Hi Ratana,
Thank you for submitting your proposal. We always welcome new ideas, and ideally, we can discuss them a bit before the proposal deadline so we can clarify some open points and make the proposal more concrete.
We will review your proposal in the coming days and weeks.