How to Get Started with Contribution

V Krishnasubramaniam

Dec 14, 2021, 1:50:03 AM12/14/21
to Java™ Pathfinder
Respected Sir/Madam,

I am V Krishnasubramaniam, a Third Year undergraduate student in Mumbai University.

My proficiency in technical skills are as follows:
Languages: Java, Python, C, HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, SQL
Frameworks: Laravel, Flask, Swing, Hibernate ORM, Maven
DevOps: Docker, Jenkins
Specialties: OOP concepts, Data Structures & Algorithms

I would love to contribute in Java Pathfinder. It would be very helpful if you could give directions on where to begin contributing.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,
V Krishnasubramaniam

Anders Märak Leffler

Dec 14, 2021, 6:32:14 AM12/14/21
to java-pa...@googlegroups.com
Read the message "To get started...".
https://groups.google.com/g/java-pathfinder/c/4fsacQ1r9to

Also, if you were referred here by your teachers, please tell them to
ask students to look in the online google group for such messages.
This enables the students to ask more precise questions, and likely
become noticed for their contributions earlier. :)

//Anders Märak Leffler